How do you want to get started?
With Millennial Home Loans quick online loan application, determining if you qualify for an VA Loan and for how much, has never been easier.
Talk to a VA Mortgage Expert
Not ready to apply online? No problem. Answer a few questions, and a VA Home Loan Mortgage Expert will call you back.
VA Loan Program Benefits
- 100% Financed Mortgage, No Money Down, $0 Down Payment
- No Monthly Mortgage Insurance or PMI, Saving you Thousands over the Life of the Loan
- Flexible Credit Requirements, with Credit Scores Down to 580
- Safe, Secure 30 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage or Lower Interest Rates with an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- No Maximum Loan Amount. Down Payment may be Required
- With Seller Help, No Out-Of-Pocket Closing Costs
- Most Property Types Allowed
VA Loan Qualification Requirements
- Borrower must be able to obtain a Certificate of Eligibility from the VA
- All borrowers on the loan must have a minimum 580 middle credit score
- No foreclosure or short-sales permitted within the last 2 years
- No Chapter 7 bankruptcies within the last year
- Property must meet VA appraisal guidelines
- Down payment required if loan amount exceeds maximum County VA loan limits
VA Loan – Common Misconceptions
- If you have your VA eligibility, you earned it, so use it. Common misconceptions held by VA Borrower’s on why their VA Loan eligibility can’t be used include:
- I previously had a VA Loan so I can’t use it again. Not true: If the previous VA Loan was paid-off in full, you can use your VA eligibility as often as you like
- I currently have a VA Loan and am only allowed to have one VA Loan at a time. Not true: Under certain circumstances you can take advantage of your VA eligibility and obtain a second VA Loan, without closing out the current VA Loan. Call us to discuss further
- I had a property with a VA Loan that went into foreclosure or I had to short-sell so I lost my VA eligibility. Not true: Under certain circumstance you may have enough of your remaining VA eligibility left to use on another VA Loan purchase. Call us to discuss further
Today's Interest Rates
Interest rates change on a daily basis.
To receive a quick quote on current interest rates
to receive an update interest rate quote.