How do you want to get started?
With Millennial Home Loans quick online loan application, determining if you qualify for 10% Down High Balance Everywhere and for how much, has never been easier.
Talk to a Conventional Low Down Payment High Balance Mortgage Expert
Not ready to apply online? No problem. Answer a few questions, and a Low 10% Down Payment High Balance Mortgage Expert will call you back.
10% Down High Balance "Nationwide Everywhere" High Balance Purchase Loan Program Benefits
- Borrowers can purchase a home with a maximum loan amount of $726,525, with only 10% down
- No geographic restrictions. Property doesn’t have to be in a Fannie Mae High Balance area. If the property is in a Fannie Mae High Balance area click here to learn about your 5% down options
- No monthly mortgage insurance
- On a one-unit primary occupancy property, 100% of the down payment can come from a family member gift
- Up to 6% seller paid closing cost assistance allowed
- Less restrictive appraisal report requirements than a comparable Government Loan appraisal report
High Balance Nationwide Everywhere Qualification Requirements
- Only 10% down payment required on a 1 to 2-unit primary occupancy or 1 unit 2nd home
- Debt to income ratio cannot exceed 43%
- Desktop Underwriting findings must be a DU Approve/Ineligible. The only reason allowed for ineligible is the loan amount. No manual underwriting allowed
- Extenuating circumstances on major negative credit occurrence is not permitted
- No mortgage late payments within the most recent 12-month period
- Primary residence and 2nd Homes only
Today's 10% Down High Balance Everywhere Interest Rates
10% Down High Balance Everywhere Loan interest rates change on a daily basis.
To receive a quick quote on current interest rates
to receive an update interest rate quote.